Thursday, February 14, 2013

Ipsy FEBRUARY 2013 bag

So I have a couple of beauty subscriptions at the moment, Ipsy (formerly myGlamBag) and Birchbox.

I've been a Birchbox subscriber for a couple of years now, since my sister originally gifted me with a year subscription. Over the last few months I've considered canceling my Birchbox subscription because frankly the boxes have been a let down. The sample sizes leave a lot to be desired and they don't give you enough makeup - it's been a lot of skin care and hair care with weird crap like designer Cynthia Rowley BandAids (wtf seriously Birchbox? if you are going to send me something as silly as those, they better have WonderWoman on them), note cards and nutty fruit bars?!

I signed up for makeup - where is my makeup? (Although I did LOVE my Eyeko liner, that didn't make up for the BandAids and note cards.)

So I strayed and got an Ipsy subscription after Christmas and so far it has not disappointed. This month's box contained:

Full size Mica Cosmetics gel liner in black!
Deluxe sample of Pixi Poreless primer
Coastal Scents eyeshadow sample quad in Glitz & Glamour
POP Beauty Smoky Lash KaPow Mascara
LashCards (4)

Total value of this months bag $68.88 for the price of $10!

Aaaaahmazing, and so excited to try everything out.

Watch out Birchbox - we may be about to break up. It's not me, it's your BandAids.


2 comments:

  1. Hi :) I enjoyed reading your post! I once was a birchbox subscriber, but got tired of the anti-aging stuff and non-beauty products. I am really enjoying Ipsy and their cute little bags! I have a post up on my blog if you'd like to read it, www.september-rae.net :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you tried GlossyBox or any of the other subscriptions, September?

    ReplyDelete