Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Birchbox April 2013 - Women's Health Box

I was ready to bash this month's box, really I was. I find that getting foil sample packets a bit of a disappointment, and I did not get the full sized chubby lip crayon that I was seeing on other people's blogs.  The subscription envy was strong this month.

Let's take a peek at the contents shall we?

Caudalie's Huile Divine - which is their response to the Josie Maran Argan oil phenom
Nexxus Anti Aging Hair serum
Strivectin anti wrinkle eye cream
YoungBlood's Anti Shine Mattifier
3 Weleda Body lotion samples

I hate to admit it but I'm actually going to use most of these samples (save for the hair serum one which sounds kind of hokey to me)

The Caudalie oil smells fantastic even if it is not exactly earth shattering and transformative on my hair. I'll give the YoungBlood mattifier a go in my T zone to see if it can keep my foundation from sliding right off my face after a few hours.  And who would say no to something that might actually help my fine lines and wrinkles.

Not me baby, not me.

So even if the Birchbox this month didn't blow my socks off, it was solid.   And I can deal with solid.




No comments:

Post a Comment